Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Is Almost Here

Alex and Monique went shopping with the Coronado's (my tia, tio and cousin Debbie). We won't talk about their shopping trip to Kohl's, but when they got home they even wrapped the presents for Mike and I! It looks like they had lots of fun.






They even signed it!

I think they liked playing with the tape just as much as wrapping.




Taking the present to the tree. (This is my favorite picture!)




Alex helped me a lot this year with baking. We both had tons of fun along with help from family and friends.


We made cup cakes.




We made sugar cookies with the help from Heather.

"Mommy I like decorating"

Heather was being so careful. They all came out great!

Heather trying to tell Alex he doesn't need so many sprinkles.

Yes, there is a cookie under the pile of brown sprinkles!




We made rice crispy treat trains with lots of help from Tia Chanin.







It's Christmas, Baby Jesus is born! Christmas picture will be up soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering who made that cool train! :)

Nathan and Alex totally do sprinkles the same way on the cookies "the more the merrier mommy"!!!