What a wonderful time! I'll be waiting for more pictures. Happy Anniversary Gil & Linda! Wish I could have been there. Love, Tia Julie ps... about Michelle's comments above, she is sitting here next to me & we are L-our-AO!!! Remember, she's taking pain pills!
That is good to hear you guys laughing realy hard. I am laughing too, but at you guys! :)
Tia, does this mean if she is on pain pills she will get some of our jokes, and not just laugh at us? Tell her panties and see if she laughts! Love and miss you guys.
5 comments:
Ahhhh love the sneak peek and can't wait to see me
Lol. I meant to say see more! Lmao
What a wonderful time! I'll be waiting for more pictures.
Happy Anniversary Gil & Linda!
Wish I could have been there.
Love,
Tia Julie
ps... about Michelle's comments above, she is sitting here next to me & we are L-our-AO!!! Remember, she's taking pain pills!
That is good to hear you guys laughing realy hard. I am laughing too, but at you guys! :)
Tia, does this mean if she is on pain pills she will get some of our jokes, and not just laugh at us? Tell her panties and see if she laughts! Love and miss you guys.
Heard it while I was on the chemo meds and thought it was hilarious! ;)
Love you both
Post a Comment