
Alex played alot of catch with Michael and Dusty.

He caught it this time, so it looks like.

Playing more catch with Stephanie and Michael.

Monique finally smiled but not looking at me!

Alex and NanaNana

The girls with Nana

She loves to play barbies now!

Had lot so fun with Steph,

Tickle! Tickle!

And with Dusty!

Alex: Tio Jim can I have this candy?

Just hanging out on the ground

Eating a little dessert. I can't believe she ate chocolate!

Cheese! Well I am not sure if she really got any in her mouth.

Tata want a bite? Maybe he ate the chocolate?

Will someone play with me

Michael and Alex playing with Mo. What a good cousin and brother.

What are these girls showing her!

Monique doing Steph's hair.

And Nana's hair too!

Doing some Dancing with the Stars moves!

Lets go swinging.

Choo Choo this train is leaving! We don't see my cousins Stephanie and Dusty that often, but when we do the kids have lots of fun! Not sure who was ready for bed...the kids or adults!
No comments:
Post a Comment