
We had Alex's 4th birthday at the park. Thanks Nana & Tata for helping with the food. It was great!

Tia Chavela, NanaNana, Alex and TataTata enjoying the great weather.

Grandma Laura and MoMo

Mike and Jamie the pinata holders. Good job guys.


The kids are ready for the candy!

Alex was so excited, he has been waiting a long time to hit the pinata.

He did a good job, but good thing he didn't break it, there was a lots of kids waiting thier turn.

Monique's turn.

The candy is here! The pinata lasted up to the 6 years olds. I am getting good at making them I might say. :) I will have to start making them a little stronger as the kids get bigger!

These two girls (Monique and Audrie) could care less about getting the candy. They had their fruit snacks and were happy.

Grandma and Alex who couldn't wait to go back and play.

These guys standing guard!

Everyone enjoying the park.


Cupcake Time!

Happy Birthday To You...

I think the cake was good. Did Wyatt put the whole cupcake in his mouth?

Time to open the gifts. Cousins Jacob and Evan where here to help him out. Thanks guys!

Monique even got a littler sister gift from Grandma.

How did she know Monique loves to play with babies!

Jacob was great at reading all the cards to Alex before opening the gift.

Then Evan would help open it!

They had lots of fun!!

I can't believe my little guy is four already.
**********************************************************************************

Alex had one last celebration at school! All his his friends sang to him and

he gave them all a special treat. We made Oreo truffle pops. If you like Oreos covered on in chocolate you would love these!!
No comments:
Post a Comment