Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Children's Museum of Phoenix

The four of us took a day trip to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. We had a great time!!

They were so excited to go. I love when I turn around in the car and see this!
When you walk in you see this huge three store thing that looks like it came out of The Cat In The Hat. 
That's them up there.
I loved seeing Mike climb through this thing. I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing.
It was so easy for the little guys.
He got a little stuck but made it.  What a good dad!
The kids went through a car wash.

Painted a rocket.
She was so serious and doing a great job.
Did some art projects.
Did a little shopping.
Oh good we got the last can on the shelf.
Time to check out
Went to the noodle forest.
This was one of Alex's favorites.


Stopped to make some ice cream.
What kind would you like
and enjoying it.
Played a little drums

Rode a motorcycle. 
It ran out of gas, time to fill up
Monique like sitting in the car.
We went back to the climbing thing a few time.
and we finally made it to the very top!
Monique doing the chicken dance at the top.
Alex is just happy!
Going down
Monique got to play in the 3 and under section where it was nice a quiet.
she smelled some flowers
planted them
did a little ironing
checking out whats going on outside
We sneaked Alex in so he could catch her at the bottom of the slide
They played house
What a good boy ironing his own clothes!
We had some quiet time too.

They did some gardening.

Played in some cool sand.
I loved this because there was none in their shoes.

Had to go back to the flying bathtub one more time.

This thing was cool. Tubes that you put handkerchiefs in and the air blows them around.
They had a great time!
They were pooped when we got home.
Sorry for so many pictures...we had a blast, and I only posted a quarter of the pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGOSH I WANNA GO HERE! This place looks awesome.

And I love your new blog look. It looks great! :)

XO and miss you guys,
Michelle

Elizabeth said...

This place is so awesome! We love it! Now I want to go back after looking at all those pictures. Love the kids holding hands and love that Big Brother shirt... we have it too :)

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

What a great place! And they learned how to iron, bring them over!!!