Our Elias family tradition of tamale making, so we can eat them on Christmas Eve!
This years helpers who made 44 dozen...
Mr. Paul and Mrs. Diane (my parents great neighbors), Tia Julie, Michelle, Mom, Dad, Tia Veronica, Tia Francis, Chanin, David and myself. So happy the out-of-state family were able to be here to join the work, I mean fun!
However, I had to leave early again. It wouldn't be the same if I stayed the whole time. Every year I have to leave early for one reason or another. This year we just had to take two little special people to lunch, and Chanin joined the fun:)
 |
| Chanin & Monique and Me & Megan - our God Daughters! |
We had lot of fun with my cousins kids Nathan and Megan!
 |
| She would say "I see you"! |
 |
| This is why we don't eat spaghetti out! |
 |
| silly girls |
Since everyone ate lunch they all got ice cream and not one would look at me for a picture!!
Can't wait to do it again!!
1 comment:
Tamale making is always so much fun! A great time to catch up especially with the out-of-staters!
You are awesome to take the little ones out to lunch. These cousins are making lots of wonderful memories hanging out together!!!
Post a Comment