Monday, February 3, 2014

Poor Monique

Our little girl got the chick pox, yes after we did get the vaccine. It didn't work for our kids because Alex got it too, (when he was four) but nothing like this. 
Sorry for the picture...I take picture of happy and sad kids.  They are memories:)
My poor little girl.  I felt so bad for her, there was nothing I could do to make her feel better those first few days.

When her fever finally broke and she was feeling better but still quarantine I let her do whatever made her smile.
She walked around in these shoes and wanted to get my wedding dress out.  She sees the big box up in my closet and always asks to get it down. It's always no until now.
I think she was still disappointed that it was still in a box after we got it out.
But she was excited when she got to wear my hair piece!
Thank God smiles again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

High heels make everything better!