
Alex and Monique after a good nights sleep!

Monique loves to wear Nana and Tata's hats.

Tata's hat

Alex watching Tio Jim play the harmonica.

Giving hugs

Daddy feeding the kids... "Monique open wide"

Alex is ready to work.

Alex got Nana wet while planting a tree. Alex thought his was more fun!

We walked part of they way down to the creek.

Nana and Tata walked with us to see the view of the creek.

Alex enjoying the view.

Visiting with Tia and Tio.

Looking at the stars with Tia Julie and Tio David. (I think tio David was dreaming of the stars)

Rocking out with Tio Jim

Play in the tree with Tio Marvin.

Monique sleeping with Nana.

Tata showing Alex a bug.

Alex helping Nana make pancakes.

Mommy and Monique

Alex and Tio Jim dancing

Alex playing horse shoes. He has great form.
1 comment:
ahhh I don't know what I miss more these camping trips or your kids. :*(
Looks like you guys had so much fun! :)
Post a Comment