Thursday, July 8, 2010

June Pictures

Playing in the toy box

What is wrong with this horse, it doesn't go!

Alex trying to keep warm after swimming.

Mike showing alex how to slip and slide!


Alex did it his way!

Hi Monique!!


The first time I did Monique hair.


What cute kids.

Our new trailer!

Monique's first camping trip...what is daddy teaching her?


Alex still loves to play La Bamba! The talent shows are back on...


Alex sitting by the fire, thinking how much fun he had today

Playing in the pantry

Monique helps me fold clothes

None of Alex's stuff is safe!


Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

They love the water!
Alex playing the guitar for Cash and Monique

Pretty girl


I love taking pictures of the kids sleeping.


He is so cute!

Alex and Monique playing together.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Virginia
They are soooo adorable and getting so big!! Keep those pictures coming!
Miss ya!
Amber

Unknown said...

ahhh welcome to the world of blogging! So glad you joined and can't wait to see lots of pics... The kids are SO big and cute and I miss them SOOOO much :(
I have too many favorites but I love the ones with the kids hanging and playing together!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Virginia said...

Another test

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Virginia on your new blog! I can post a comment now! Looking forwarding to seeing more pics of beautiful Alex and Monique. Looks like you all have lots of fun.
Love, Tia Veronica

Tia Julie said...

Yeah, so glad you did this! You have a beautiful family! Love you! +: )

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe how big monique is. Can't wait to see you all camping weekend.

Leah