Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's/Birthday Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! It started off with church, then to my parents house, then to lunch with Mike's mom, where I then feel asleep on their sofa, and then went home and took a nap with the kids! I was so tired I forgot to take picture of all that.  

We can always count on my Nana to find something for the kids to wear! We didn't bring swimming stuff but she found an old suit that belonged to my cousin Stephanie. It fit perfect, after Tia Chavela & Tia Debbie altered it!
That water was a little to cold to get in after all that! The kids with Debbie and Jimmy
Monique, Debbie, Alex & Stephanie
Monique showing the girls her toe nails.
Monique saying...it's not cold.
Nice Bella, my Nana (NanaNana to the kids) new dog.
Yes the dog in my lap!! :)

The kids helping NanaNana open her gifts.
What a silly clown!
Happy Birthday TiaTia Debbie!

1 comment:

jewels in the garden +: ) said...

Happy Mother's Day! So glad I got to see you all at church. It was a great start to a wonderful day!!
Tia Julie +: )