Friday, May 4, 2012

Petsmart Family Night

At my Tia Chavela's work, Petsmart, they go all out for family night. This years theme was Western Night!  
Alex and Jimmy
Tia Chavala and Monique ready to go.
We took pictures
Tio Jim, Tia Chavela, Jimmy, Monique, Me (w/ that silly hat on), Alex & Amber.
Monique found the popcorn
And Alex and Tio Jim found the ice cream!
Me and Tio Jim (nobody told me how silly I looked in the hat :)
We saw the petting zoo.  Alex loved this little lamb!
Monique wasn't to sure about the animals. Check out her legs all curled up in Tia's arms.
Tio Jim posing with the goat.
Then we went on a train ride!
And a stage coach ride!
She found more popcorn.
Alex road on this big roping horse.
They then even road on real ponies!
I couldn't believe they got on the horses!!
Alex wanted go back and say bye to the little lamb.
Then they rolled down the big hills.

Thanks Tio and Tia for a fun night.  Looking forward to next year!!
And on the way out we even took western black and while pictures. Monique loved playing dress up!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Always love checking out your blog...you do such a great job. You guys always have a lot of fun and the kids are SO cute! I need to get better at my blog...our computer is just so darn slow. Also, I think you're the only one that looks at it haha! Have a great Cinco!