Friday, January 31, 2014

January Radom Pictures

Oh my, our little girls never surprises us.  One morning the kids are eating breakfast and Alex starts yelling "Monique is cutting her hair"!  I think, no she isn't I was just out there. So by the time I got back to the kitchen she is still sitting at the table eating.  Alex says she cut her hair, I see no scissors or hair (keep in mind this is first thing in the morning so Mo's hair is usually a mess) so finish eating right.  WRONG.  After eating it time to get dressed and comb hair.  So now I see where she cut.  She said she got her pancake stuck in her hair so she cut it out.  I ask where her hair was she told me the trash.  Sure enough it was just sitting right on top of the trash and Alex told me she put the scissors away. Of course this time she puts things away on her own.  I know every or most kids cut their hair at some point, Danny cut mine when I was little; so I guess it really wasn't that bad, just glad she didn't butcher it.
The next day we go to get her hair cut and now she has bangs.  Now what do I find, she had gotten a hold of my lipstick! 

Bubba, Wyatt and Alex.
We went to watch Wyatt and Bubba's soccer game before Alex's game.
Hey Alex and Adrian are you watching the game?
No, they were to busy making paper airplanes!

Happy Birthday to my Tios!!
Tio Marvin and Tio Jim both looking good for 60!
Me and my Michaels.

This picture just makes me smile.  Love the look of their faces, Lira looks a little concerned. 

No comments: