Monday, January 20, 2014

Lake Pleasant

We took a drive to the lake to visit with Grandma Laura and Grandpa Phil who was camping.
I just have to mention that these picture are soooooo clear because I missed placed my camera and borrowed my Tia Julie's old camera.  I loved it!  I love it so much I still have it a month later.....and will not give it back until after Alex's birthday:)  Thanks Tia!!
It was a little bright.
Going for a walk with Grandma.
To the water.
I love the quality of these pictures.  Did I mention that! :)
Alex with a snowman with a small head! HeHe

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Always out and about having so much fun... I love it! You make me want to take my babies out on more adventures. :)

Elizabeth said...

Always out and about having so much fun... I love it! You make me want to take my babies out on more adventures. :)